#1 Christmas Cranberry Cinnamon Soap 5 - 5.8 oz. 1 inch bars
6 Polly Ann Park
Dover, NH 03820
My ideal project would consists of using my skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and photography designing a website for a marketing organization.EXPERIENCE:
1/21/04 - Present
Sierra's Treasures, Dover, NH
Owner / Designer/ Sculptor / Photographer
- Freelance and Commercial Photography and sculpting.
- Sculptor, One of a kind figurative sculptures.
- Design, develop, and maintain web sites for potential and current clients.
- Design and/ or redesign logos for potential and current clients.
- Marketing: Negotiating price quotes with vendors and customers
- Freelance and Commercial Photography / Sculpting
3/1997 - 1/20/04
PB Farradyne, Rockville, MD
Position: Marketing Rep. Graphic Artist Web Developer
Industry: Transportation Software Developer
- Manage the production of print materials.
- Provide design support to the marketing department.
- Created company's International web site and maintain documentation with strict Quality Assurance guidelines.
- On-going training includes web development courses provided by PB and assorted outside graphic development.
- Coordinate and develop the design and packaging of proposal materials.
- This also involves packaging research, task management, vendor relations, budget control, and continued research on innovative techniques and successful deliveries.
- Past proposals have included CDs; four color turned edged binders and tabs using the latest technologies at the most affordable cost.
- I incorporate the vision and goals into a visual deliverable using photography, illustration, and animation.
- Develop, design, and conceptually develop Internet sites.
- Worked on a team to conduct a study for an Internet based information exchange network. I also prepared the technical documentation for this final deliverable.
- Northern Virginia Community College, VA- Annandale Certification
- Computer Learning Center, VA-Springfield Certification
- Butera School of Art, MA-Boston, Associates Degree - Commercial Art SOFTWARE SKILLS: Adobe PhotoShop 5.0: Expert, Currently used/7 years Adobe PhotoShop CS2: Beginner, less than 1 year
- Adobe Illustrator CS2: Beginner, less than 1 year
- Adobe Illustrator 6.0: 2 years
- CorelDraw: Expert, Currently used/7 yearsAdobe PageMaker: Expert, 3 yearsAdobe Publisher: Expert, Currently used/ 3 years
- Quark: Intermediate, 1 year ago/1 years PowerPoint: Expert, +4 years ago/7 years HTML: Editing/Reading. 7 years + FrontPage: Expert, Currently used/7 years VisioExpert: Currently used/5 years Microsoft Office: Expert, Currently used/10 years Additional Interests:
Fine Arts skills obtained through college courses, seminars, and self-development: watercolor, oil painting, acrylic, inking, pastel, colored pencil, clay sculpture, and photography. I have displayed and sold my work as far as Japan, England, and Australia as well as in local Maryland galleries.